San Diego REO Experts
Our goal is to work hand in hand with banks, and asset management companies to help them with the current real estate crisis. We do this by assisting them sell their current inventory quickly and profitably. Over the years we have gained a combination of education and experience that has allowed us to create an aggressive marketing plan to sell our REO inventory for Top Dollar!
To become an Approved Real Estate Agent for Listing/Selling REO (Real Estate Owned) properties and to provide Asset Managers the best representation and service.
Joined Keller Williams Realty in 2009. Keller Williams Realty is one of the Top Short Sale Real Estate Companies in the United States, with Top Short Sale Volumes and numerous successful closed transactions in San Diego, CA and Nationwide.
A highly skilled and motivated real estate professional with strengths in marketing, planning, management and sales andAssisted by highly educated and trained professionals from Prudential Financial Services of New York and experiences of widespread global networking in San Diego, CA.
REAL ESTATE SERVICE AREA: Residential & Commercial Properties
- Relocating, First Time Home Buyer, Military.
- Residential Single Family Homes, Multi-Family Homes, Condos, Apartments, Duplexes. Relocation, Senior Communities, Short Sales, Vacation and Resort Properties
- Luxury Homes, Condominiums, Farm Land, Foreclosure Property, International, Investments, Beach Property, New Construction
- Distressed Properties: Short Sale (Pre- Foreclosures), REO- Bank Owned and Probate Properties.
- 1031 Exchange Investment Properties
Commercial and Business Opportunities
- Buying and Selling Business Opportunities: For Local and Foreign Investors
Offer Professional Skills
- Experience in Listing and Selling properties in San Diego California.
Experienced in Luxury Homes, Multi-Family Homes. Relocating, First Time Home, 1031 Exchange Investment Properties, Short Sale (Pre- Foreclosures), Distressed Properties and REO- Bank Owned.
- Represented Sellers and Buyers Worldwide and Foreign Buyers and Investors
Offers Professionally and excellent customer service and guidance to homeowners in selling property, short sales, loan modifications and obtaining mortgage financing or refinancing.
- Assist and brief customers, property agents and other related parties on transactions and paper work to signed.
- Prepare and process residential loan and refinancing documents. Monitor and calculate interest rate.
- Facilitate communication, Act as a liaison between customers, Title companies, Realtor and Lender.
- Follow up and track transactions, documentations, and contingencies. Ensured timely escrow closing.
REO & Short Sale Real Estate Experiences & Qualifications:
- Knowledge with local and state real estate markets to be able to help clients to determine the market value of property and make the right decision.
- Helping clients currently in Mortgage Default and under Pre-Foreclosure proceedings.
- Working with Lenders, Attorneys, Professional Taxes preparation, Investors & Buyers to help current home owners sell their property through the Short Sale Process and help them to Avoid Foreclosure.
Customer Services and Public Relationship Skills
Experienced in business, management and public relations.
Strong sales & negotiation skills.
Effective team player and team builder with strong leadership qualities.
Ability to relate to people at any level of business and management.
Highly organized and attentive to details.
Effectively manage multiple projects from conception to completion.
Able to work and stay focused under pressure.
Service Offered to Clients:
Negotiate and obtain the best sales price for the Lender/Seller as quickly as possible.
Complete Loyalty and Commitment with Personal and Friendly service.
Work with Sellers to help them understand the Foreclosure process.
Create Packages and submit all documents for transactions to Vendor/ Lender for approval.
Provide weekly updates on Seller’s property and Lender/Vendor.
Professional staff to make appointments for your listings, to keep track of all agents showing your properties, as well as obtaining feedback from them.
Consult with clients to understand their needs for the purchase of their home.
Qualify clients for the appropriate property according to their personal and financial requirements.
Analyze clients’ credit and financial situations.
Locate qualified clients and ensure their satisfaction and peace of mind.
Focus on producing results.
Obtain feedback from prospective buyers.
Efficiently work with Sellers, Buyers, Real Estate Agents, Attorneys and Banks to ensure smooth transactions.
VA/FHA, HELOC, Mortgage, Loan, Refinancing, Forecast, Budget, Variance Analysis, Reconciliation, Journal Entry, Cash, Expenses Management, Accounts Payable (A/P) and Accounts Receivable (A/R),Wire payments, SWIFT, Sales Commissions.
Education and Training:
MBA in Finance/ National University, Ca.
BA Major in Statistics and Computer Software, Bangkok Thailand.
Financial Analysis Certification/UCSD–Extension.
CA. Broker Lic # 1838443 since January 28, 2008.
Ca. Life Lic # OD29697 since 2000; Life, Health, Long Term Care and Annuities.
Successful REO Transaction
Instructor : L. Weichelt ; San Diego’s REO Broker.
Keller Williams Realty, El Cajon, San Diego CA
REO Industry Directory - http://www.reoindustrydirectory.com/profile/16814
Short Sale Agent Finder - http://www.shortsaleagentfinder.com/profile/21587
Realtor.com - http://www.realtor.com/realestateagents/Porama-Srijinda_La-Mesa_CA__207754308?source=web
T REONet.com, REOAssign.com and Other REO services.
Professional Designations and Affiliations:
Designations & Certifications:
CIPS: Certified International Property Specialist
H.E.L.P Certified Specialist
GHPS: Government Housing Programs Specialist
SDR : Short Sales & Foreclosure Resource / SFR®
Courses - Short Sales
- MHA Extension/Expansion with HAMP & HAFA Overview.
- Top 10 Short Sales Issues.
- Short Sales and Foreclosures Course Supplemental Webinar
- Short Sales: Finding Income in a Tough Market, Scott Thompson
- Today's Changing Short-Sales Environment
- Keys to REO Success
- Understanding HAFA
The Property Management; Manage Residential and Commercial Rental Property.
Larger Apartment Buildings and Commercial Properties: Manage Residential and CommercialRental Propertyand Larger Buildings.
Trust Funds, Fair Housing, and Legal Aspects of Property Management: Am able to manage and educate the client to understand how important The Federal and State Laws are regarding Fair Housing. Handle the delinquency resolution, trust fund handling and other legal issues involving their property.
Quick Book for Landlords & Property Management at San Diego Association of Realtors
How to Start and Operate A Real Estate Brokerage at San Diego Association of Realtors
International Property Specialist: Understand the Foreign and US Real Estate Market; Able to service the Foreign Investors who are looking to invest in the US Real Estate Market. Investors who are interested in our rapidly growing International Market with-in their local community by focusing on culture, exchange rates, investment trends, and legal issues.
Offers an Innovative Marketing Techniques ;
- Cutting edge business experience and International Marketing via: to Huge existing clients’ base.
- Market property in the Local MLS to include:
- Local Net Workings, Caravans and Realtor’s Networks.
- Online Advertising, Social Media Net Works, Video’s YouTube, etc.,. Google
- Direct Mails, Post Cards, Flyers etc.
Such as; www.MLS.com,www.Realtor.com, www.Homesdatabase.com,www.craigslist.com,www.backpage.com, www.hotpods.com, www.Zillow.com, www.Trulia.com, www.doorfind.com and many more online real estate sites.
Rookie of The Year since 2009.
Associate with Prudential Insurance & Financial Services 2000/2004.
Earned an award as top producer with Prudential in 2001.
Members of APAC: Asian Pacific American Coalition, Pilipino American Nurse Association and Tzu Effective at building reputable relationships with high quality clients.
Actives and Community Participations:
- Pilipino American Nurse Association of San Diego.
- The Annual Independence Day celebration at Stanley Park. - Governor Drive, San Diego CA - Since 2009
- Little League Sponsorship since 2009
- Volunteers: Red Cross, Tzu Chi Foundation, Mama’s Kitchen, Meals on Wheels, APAC for Register Votes for 2012.
- Additional Experiences:
- Life Pro Financial Services, San Diego, CA, Jul 2004 – Present
Prudential Financial Services and Pru Co Security Company, 7676 Hazard Center Dr. Flr # 8 San Diego, CA 92108. Sep 2001- Jun 2004
- Offers excellent customer service in selling personal financial products.
Analyzed customer financial needs to match with company products.
Prepared individual financial plan calculation such as interest gain and amortization.
Provided insightful recommendations and explain customer benefit, risk and agreement.
- Hotel La Jolla Shores, San Diego, CA, USA, Accountant Jun 1999 – Sept. 2001
- Assisted controller in preparing monthly financial statements.
Performed A/R, A/P, Issued Debit Memos.
Analyzed client accounts, rooms, food and beverage, restaurant’s revenue, service fees, sales commissions and other operating expenses such as telephone charges, and property maintenance. Provided General ledger reconciliation, accrual and maintained staff insurance benefits.
- Thai Export Jewelry Mfg, San Diego, CA, Accountant Jul 1998 - Jan 2000
- Prepared Profit and Loss (P&L) Statements and budget.
- Compared monthly end actual result with budget. Provided variance analyses.
- Coordinated A/R and A/P activities.
- Prepared daily revenue report, analyzed customer accounts.
- Processed staff benefit and payroll
Coverage Areas: California
Counties: Greater San Diego and San Diego Community; San Diego Country; North County Coastal, North County Inland, Central San Diego Coastal, Central San Diego, South Bay, East County.
92101, 92102, 92103, 92106, 92107, 92108, 92109, 92110, 92111, 92121, 92122, 92123, 92124, 92125, 92126, 92127, 92128, 92129, 92130, 92131, 92007, 92008, 92009, 92110, 919424, 91941, 91901, 91902, 91903, 91908, 91909, 91910, 91911, 91912, 91913, 91914, 91915, 91921, 91945, 91946, 91950, 91951, 91962, 91963, 91976, 91978, 91977, 91979, 92007, 91978, 91979, 91902, 92011, 92013, 92014, 92018, 92029, 92030, 92033, 92037, 92038, 92039, 92049, 92051, 92052, 92054, 92056, 92057, 92058, 92064, 92067, 92075, 92078, 92079, 92081, 92082, 92083, 92084, 92085, 92142.