Green Grows Green
Sophisticated buyers or investors should consider what make a real difference?
Due to the economic down-turn, many investors jump to get the deal. Jumping is very popular now days for investors in the local market. Flipping homes and fixing Fixer Uppers are still in the trends but, not as attractive to the investors who want to make quick or long term profits because buyers are more careful of spending money.
“Green Houses” and Energy Safe investments have become the upgraded trend for the new generation investor.
Buyers look for green home and energy efficiency appliances
Energy efficiency and conservation of natural resources, using sustainable products that are good for our planet is our way of educating the future generation for better living. Consult your appliance dealers for tips on how to make your home more green and energy efficiency.
Energy cost efficiency
- More insulation in the right places helps reduce energy and heating costs.
- Check all the areas where caulking and weather stripping are applied and replace where necessary.
- Low-flow water fixtures such as faucets and showers, and dual-flushing toilets reduce water consumption.
- Unplug electronics when not in use; it reduces utility bills;
- Potential buyers will check for these kinds of details.
- Many electrical units use power when plugged in, even if they're not turned on form a habit of unplugging them...
Moderate-cost green updates
- Earth-friendly materials such as wood alternative flooring, furniture, cabinetry and other materials made locally, can reduce carbon, smog, and pollution buildup.
- High-efficiency HVAC units can replace heating and cooling systems. Purchase ENERGY STAR appliances, which use up to 40 percent less energy than conventional appliances.
- Install a high-efficiency water heater and keep the setting down a few degrees. Many local and state governments offer incentives for purchasing energy-efficient appliances.
Increase your home's appeal with more green
Remember the 60-second rule: That's all the time you have to create a winning first impression. Here are some simple and significant ways to maximize your home's appeal.
Contact our professional Green real estate team
We consider the long term relationship, the biggest and best difference for the greater benefits for our clients. Dedicated team work in finding out which location is a certified “green area” gives us the professional edge.