Using A REALTOR To Buy Your Home
A Buyer's Real Estate Agent:
- Educates you about your market.
- Analyzes your wants and needs.
- Guides you to homes that fit your criteria.
- Coordinates the work of other needed professionals.
- Negotiates on your behalf.
- Checks and double-checks paperwork and deadlines.
- Solves any problems that may arise.
Qualifications are important. However, finding a solid, professional agent means getting beyond the resume, and into what makes an agent effective. Don't be shy, interview your agent at least as thoroughly as you would an attorney.